Admissions for 2019-2020 School Year
Open Enrollment Dates Tuesday, January 15, 2019 – Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Children ages 3-9 as of 9/30/19
- All residents of Ohio with preference given to Cleveland school district residents.
Easy Steps to Complete the Enrollment Process!
- You must attend either an Information Session or Open House
- Complete the Application for Admissions form.
- Click here to access the ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ALL STUDENTS.Stonebrook Montessori uses an online, mobile friendly, web site to streamline the admissions process for all families. The application process should take about 10 minutes and can be done by phone, tablet, or desktop. All required documents can be uploaded by simply taking a photo of the required document from your phone and attaching it to the required area of the application.
Applications are only considered complete when ALL required documents have been uploaded:
- Child’s birth certificate (original or certified copy must be brought in to be copied)
- Parent/guardian I.D. (original or certified copy of legal guardian must be brought in to be copied)
- Proof of Residency of custodial parent (If parent/guardian is not listed on birth certificate, please provide court documentation of custody/guardianship)
- A utility bill or water bill within last 60 days or a real estate tax bill, lease or mortgage
- Any legal/custodial court documents (if applicable)
- Any special education information (if applicable)
FOR 3 and 4 Year Olds ONLY: Parents/Caregivers MUST also complete the ECE form that is attached to application and upload a proof of income
After Open Enrollment Closes (Wednesday, May 15, 2019):
- If, at the end of open enrollment, spaces remain available, all completed applications that were received will be accepted and all remaining seats will be filled on a first come first served basis. If, at the end of open enrollment, applications exceed spaces available, a lottery will be held. Any students who were not selected in the lottery would be placed on a waiting list.
- tonebrook Montessori school is a community school established under Chapter 3314. of the Revised Code. The school is a public school and students enrolled in and attending the school are required to take proficiency tests and other examinations prescribed by law. In addition, there may be other requirements for students at the school that are prescribed by law. Students who have been excused from the compulsory attendance law for the purpose of home education as defined by the Administrative Code shall no longer be excused for that purpose upon their enrollment in a community school. For more information about this matter contact the school administration or the Ohio Department of Education.” – O.R.C. § 3314.041
- Review the Stonebrook Montessori State Report Card here.